Over the coming weeks and months I hope to make my way through my whole DVD collection and re-evaluate and review every movie I own. This will be an ongoing project, and won't be carried out in any particular order. It will take time, but it will be fun...I think. Not every post will relate to this. If the mood takes me I may go through my CD's too. My collections will no doubt grow in size as I proceed through this, so the challenge will be continuous. Any interesting bits of entertainment news I stumble across will probably make it in there too. For me this is an opportunity to refine my views somewhat and hopefully improve my writing over time.
The project will begin tomorrow night with the first DVD I ever bought - Deliverance. I did just finish watching The Departed but I'm far too tired to write in a coherent fashion at the moment, so that will have to wait for another time
If you're interested stay tuned.
I'll be watching you.
ReplyDelete